Always waking up late for school and don't have time to eat? Early mornings will do that to you. But with these frozen yogurt granola bars, you are guaranteed breakfast on the busiest of mornings. Plus, it is healthier for you too!
You Will Need:
1 cup granola ( more if you want a thicker layer)
4 flavored yogurts ( use less if you want a thinner layer)
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp peanut butter
toppings ( I used berries, chocolate chips, and peanut butter)
1. Add the butter and peanut butter together into a microwave-safe bowl. Then, microwave for 30 seconds. If your granola is plain, you might want to add a bit of honey too.
2. Add in the granola and mix until the oats are coated with the mixture.
3. Place granola in pan and spread out evenly until it is flat.
4. Next, spread the yogurt flavor of your choice ( I used half vanilla, half strawberry) over the oats until thickly coated.
5. Add on toppings of choice. ( I used berries on the strawberry yogurt, and chocolate chips + peanut butter with the vanilla yogurt.)
6. Here is what mine looked like before going into the freezer. Place in the freezer for 3-4 hours ( overnight is best).
7. Cut the brick into small sized-bars and you are finished.
Your gorgeous frozen granola-yogurt bars are finished! These are perfect for a quick grab when you are running late, and are also a alternative to a store-bought granola bar. Less ingredients, less worries. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and you are healthier overall when you eat. Honestly, they taste amazing on a hot school morning .
Question of the Day?
Do you eat breakfast in the morning?
Looking for a sweet treat to make this week? Nutella cookies are your savior. With only 5 ingredients, these delectable goodies will curb your sweet tooth.
You Will Need:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Crack your egg into a medium-sized bowl.
2. Add in the Nutella and mix until smooth.
3. Add in the flour and baking soda and mix until it becomes dough-like.
4. Take a spoonful of dough and put it in a small plate with the sugar. Cover all sides until it is dry enough to roll into a ball. Then place it on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
5. Repeat until all batter is gone ( about 14-15 cookies)
6. Place in oven and cook for 10 minutes
They are best when hot, so make sure to gobble them up! Warm inside with the sugar coated outside, these treats are bound to be your new favorite cookie.
Question of the Day:
What are you excited for this fall?
A seventeen-year-old fashion obsessed girl, who stands just under 5 feet tall.