Looking for a sweet treat to make this week? Nutella cookies are your savior. With only 5 ingredients, these delectable goodies will curb your sweet tooth.
You Will Need:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Crack your egg into a medium-sized bowl.
2. Add in the Nutella and mix until smooth.
3. Add in the flour and baking soda and mix until it becomes dough-like.
4. Take a spoonful of dough and put it in a small plate with the sugar. Cover all sides until it is dry enough to roll into a ball. Then place it on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
5. Repeat until all batter is gone ( about 14-15 cookies)
6. Place in oven and cook for 10 minutes
They are best when hot, so make sure to gobble them up! Warm inside with the sugar coated outside, these treats are bound to be your new favorite cookie.
Question of the Day:
What are you excited for this fall?
A seventeen-year-old fashion obsessed girl, who stands just under 5 feet tall.